How to create a particle plot?

Post any questions or comments regarding the Desktop PC version of HYSPLIT. This includes the model execution, GUIs, results, or graphics. Be sure to include the operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.

Re: How to create a particle plot?

Postby glenn.rolph » May 9th, 2013, 1:15 pm

Assuming that you set the first output (hrs) of your dump and the repeat interval to some value, and then save it, then when you run the model do you choose "Run using SETUP file"? This is needed to run the model with the changes you made to the SETUP.CFG file. If so, please post your SETUP.CFG file for me to see what is in it.
glenn.rolph

Re: How to create a particle plot?

Postby tschonholz » May 9th, 2013, 2:40 pm

glenn.rolph wrote:Assuming that you set the first output (hrs) of your dump and the repeat interval to some value, and then save it, then when you run the model do you choose "Run using SETUP file"? This is needed to run the model with the changes you made to the SETUP.CFG file. If so, please post your SETUP.CFG file for me to see what is in it.

I was starting with 12z data and on advanced settings I was asking for 00z data. Changed it to 12z and that solved it.
Thank you very much!
Tamara Schonholz
tschonholz

Previous

Return to HYSPLIT for PCs